(This page contains an affiliate link. For more info see my disclosures here.)
As we continue to bring our learning environment outside of the house and into the outdoors, I figured it would be best to have a “Roam-School Go Bag” that has everything we might need while we are on our learning adventures. The bag is just big enough to fit what we need into it and I can easily wear it or put it under our stroller’s storage area. Some of these items are a necessity and some are just for fun. I will continue to update our list as I see fit, but for now here is what is in it:
- 3 diapers and a pack of wipes (Frankie, Kid #4, is still in diapers)
- Hand sanitizer
- No Bite Me Bug Repellent (This has turned into one of my favorite bug repellents because a little goes a long way. It is so easy to apply and it has been effective at deterring and soothing bug bites for us. The kids and I love the smell of this, but fair warning, it is very strong).
- Tape measurer
- Bug box
- Travel clip board (with a pencil and papers inside) (After looking for way too long for some of these that would actually work, I decided to go with the Oriental Trading ones. So far so good!)
- Pencil sharpener
- Small ziplock bag of crayons
- Pack of granola bars for each of us
*Because I typically use our jogging stroller when we go on our adventures, we also take a bottle of water for each of us and just store underneath the stroller.
*Another item I make sure to have is my phone. I know this may seem silly to even include, but it is because I have used my phone so much to access information online while we are out and about. Google is my best friend these days.
*I also have an extra outfit for each kid in the car at all times in case they get too wet or dirty for the ride home. These outfits have come in handy plenty of times!
What about you? Do you have a “go bag”? If so, what items are included in yours?